Tuesday, February 8, 2011

God's Words to my heart

this is the song that was playing through my head it's beautiful

I had cried out to God, asking what love is and what it looks like and this was what the response i was given 

I am Love!
love is when I call the sun to shine down on you,
when I open flowers before you,
when someone stops and hugs you when you are about ready to fall apart.
Megan I am Love!
Love is wheat causes your heart to quicken and an unexplainable smile to cross your face as a bird flutters by.
I am Love!
Love is when tears trace hard lines down your cheeks and words escape you.
love is when I call to you and chase you time and time again and pick you  up after you have fallen again.
it is when I brush you off declaring you beautiful though the mallet and nails still rests in your hards.
Megan I am Love!
love is me chasing you when you walk down a path which will hurt...
love is when I protect you from falling too far...
love is when you realize what you've done and that I have seen it all and
    I am still here at your side with my arms wide open...
I am Love!
Love is me taking you back,
holding you close,
repairing your heart.
love is me accepting you and loving you for who are right now in this very moment but wanting more...
love is me not leaving you in your sin and sadness and despair but drawing you out
love is my jealous pursuit!
love is me distroying anything and everything that draws you away from me
love is me taking all the bad that you've gotten in and
     clearing the sand castle you have built which you lean on and drawing you back to me.
Megan I am Love!!
 I am more.
I am enough.
I know  you do not understand but allow me to change you.
Allow me to love you.
Allow me to be who I am with you. Take down your walls and allow me to loveyou. 

No comments: