Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Isaiah 41:10

Hey everyone
I know it's been crazy long since I've blogged and posted about how life is going. I'm so sorry! Life has been beyond crazy. Since I last talked to you amazing people, I've been teaching many classes, as well as fostering two adorable kittens who are getting adopted on friday and I love them and that's going to be so hard...but it's good :D Also i've been teaching my home Bible study *off and on the girls are now exceptionally busy and we haven't had it in a while :( * as well as leading worship and leading the adult Bible study at church. I was actually asked by my pastor to preach once a month. I am overwhelmingly blessed by these opportunities. I have been slightly pulled a bit thin though and I'm trying to regain some strength. I have up days and down days but I am richly blessed because God is always ALWAYS with me. I'm trying to read my bible through in 90 days time.i've never done this in such a short amount of time but I'm really excited about it. 

Today was a bit of a down day. I've been so extremely exhausted just from preparations for teaching two full weeks of 7 hrs of English and then teaching the last two days it's been crazy. I was just so drained today that I have been on the brink of tears for most of the day but God has gotten me through. I came home and extreme cleaned my bathroom and then cleaned up my living room pretty well as well as doing two loads of laundry. I was still obviously exhausted but I needed to do something I felt....And then i found a letter that came in my last box that said "save for a day when you need a smile" well I couldn't think of a better day that was described as such. i opened it up and saw a dinosaur card. Upon opening it tears just began to fall from my eyes it was a wonderfully scribbled letter from Mr. Ryon my 2 year old nephew and a beautiful letter form my sister Jenny. I needed these most today.I then began to cry out to God.*not sure why i didnt do this first but yeah:( *

I told God how i missed my family but I was thankful because I will see them soon-ish, and how I would miss my kittens but that I'm so thankful that they are getting a loving home and how I hate not being understood or not understanding and how i feel so alone and then God just told me even when there is everyone or no one around who understands that HE does and He is always there. I could not be more blessed with the LORD that we serve <3 I just pray that are you being richly blessed where you are. I hope and pray that no matter what life may look like that you take these few precious moments and thank GOD for what He has done and how He has blessed you <3 I love you all and i'm praying for you <3
 

Isaiah 41:10 says:
"So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; 
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."

No comments: