Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Please Pray


I wanted to let you all know what is going down with me and I'm sorry that i haven't told you before now but yeah it's been crazy. As you know I'm an Intercultural Studies major which is a fancy way of saying missions major and as such i am focusing in study abroad. As such, most people study abroad their Junior year so that they are all set in the groove of being in college and it is required that everyone spends at least there last 18 credits before they graduate so it's perfect :D and since i was able to come back to Mnu this put the plan of me studying abroad back into motion. well i've been thinking and wanting to study somewhere asian because I love their culture and then I heard about how the Korean Nazarene University and how they want people to come over to South Korea to teach english and I really want to do it and then i figured how amazing it would be if i studied abroad over there and so Lorie Beckum, my advisor and I started to get it into motion. and it'g going really well!! I'm sooo very excited about it. and it's going to be very soon i'm going to be going over to South Korea in the SPRING Semester :D

I really need your prayers because i do not know how to pay for some stuff. Praise God that my loans and Fafsa will take care of the tuition; however, I have to get a 1250 plane ticket and my passport and at KNU their meal plan covers Breakfast and that is it. They serve Lunch and Dinner but you have to play for it. So I'm in a bind, but God is Amazing and He has and will provide for me i know it. right now I have about $800 to my name soo it's a long way to go. so prayers and if you know of anyone who would be able and willing to help me out that would be amazing too!! Thanks so very much!!

No comments: