Saturday, November 19, 2011

And So It Begins :D

So I've decided that I will start posting of how life is going right now in preparation of Korea and what God is doing and how He is working and all. :) 


right now I'm working three part time jobs right now, Bath and Body, Chick Fil A and I sit with a wonderful older lady on Sunday afternoons. I have been getting more hours recently and I am a little burned out by it but still very blessed. I am still taking Korean Saturday mornings and understanding more and more. I can write a good amount but reading takes a while.


God has been doing a great deal in my life right now. I am learning more and more to trust God and where He is taking me and who He is creating me into. It's a beautiful thing but still hard. I am meeting with God daily and usually a few times a day. I love it God is teaching me love and so much hope. I am seeing how God sees everyone and how much love He has for us!! it's amazing!! He's so passionate about us!! He sees our faults and the hardships that we have gone through and all the bad choices that we have made but He loves is sooo much more then we can imagine!! ah! it's so wonderful.


I have been waiting for the FBI paper work to come in so that I can get my visa for Korea. I am reading about the culture of Korea as much as I can as well as trying to get back into the food and building up my immunity to the spiciness ^_^


I have been having health issues recently some of you may remember. I was having sever pains in my stomach and had had so many tests. I met with a doctor and they said that there was only about a 75% chance that it was my gallbladder and that taking it out would help. well they took it out the 7th of this month and i just found out a few days ago that after removing my gallbladder they tested it and found that there were small crystals that werent seen on any of the ultra sounds or the scans but that those are the beginnings of gallbladder disease. PRAISE GOD they took it out :D 


and so right now I am working hard, sleeping as much as i can, and keeping my eyes on God :) thanks for ur prayers i love you all so much O this pic is me and Baby Ryon :D I love this kid!!!

No comments: