Friday, November 25, 2011

My Heart for Korea

Hey Everyone!!! I was talking with someone and they told me that I should really express my heart for Korea and what God is doing :D soooo here goes


Well I started when i was hearing about south korea through my school MidAmerica Nazarene University my freshman year. i've always throught that it would be fun but I wasnt highly sold on it. I mean it was something that i've kept in mind but it was in the back of my mind. it wasnt till Junior year that God was beginnig to tell me that I needed to go to korea and really plan, think but mostly pray about it. That's when i studied abroad in Germany and God told me that this would not be the last time I went over seas. Since then i've had such a pssion to go to korea and teach english.


When i go to Korea i'm really hoping and praying to go be able to get connect to an orpahage and be able to greatly help those around me, those who are overlooked. God has always given me a heart for the overlooked and for orphans. Ever since the loss of my mom and since my dad wasn't around, i felt very alone for a while and so i believe that I will be able to understand and be able to i think connect with those who have lost so much and even more then that God is so passionate about eveyone I hope and pray that I will  be able to shower HIS love on them. I don't want to become so famous person though.I pray that my face isn't remembered but that God's love is :D


I know that I know that I know that this is where I am supposed to go. I haven't told many people this but I have spoken with the Asia-Pacific regional director and He wants me as a commioned missionary and teach english to people all over the world. I do not know where I will be with this but God has made it very clear that his is the next step in my life! I'm so happy to see how God is moving and working!!


It is hard though because as of right now there is no way that I can do this, without God!!! And hoenstly i like it that way!! countless times God has worked and moved and showen me His hand and guidence! When I went to North Dakota and was a Youth Pastor for a summer, going back year after year for school at MNU, being able to go to Germany to study abroad. Each and every time in my life there was no way I could do it without God and honestly i like it that way because I don't want to do it in my own strength because then i rely upon myself and not God! And so it is this time and I know that God will come through. I am working as much as i can right now to do my part because I know that God will help me through. And so i'm working 3 jobs and taking Korean and trying my hardest to learn to trust God. I know that He will put me exactly where He wants me exactly when He wants me there. God's timing is not our timing but His timing is Perfect!!!!


I know that wherever i end up going I will be in God's will because God is already there! The Lord has begun to give me and show me that passion that HE has for this world and all the people in it!!! God is loves eveyone so much ans has begun to shower me with tha hope and love ^_^ I would greatly appricate your love, support, and prayers!!! that's the only way i will be abe to accomplish anything, not in my own strength but in God's alone!!!!

Megan Jarrell
4216 Sandberg Drive
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80911

No comments: