Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Once Upon A Snowy Winter's Eve

Good Evening to you wonderful people!! How are you?? I'm sorry It's been so long *I feel like i', always opening with that haha but life gets crazy!*

Life has been crazy but God has been as wonderful as always. My contract was renewed and so I will still be teaching at Jungang Elementary this coming year. I am so very excited about it. I know that this has been a harder time then I had realized it would be but I am incredibly blessed. I have grown so very much. It's crazy to realize that I used to think that i would job hop for the rest of my life. God has so changed the way I think and how I look at life. I've realized that the true purpous my real job is minister  to be the hands and feet of Christ. ha I mean I knew that. But now I'm living it.

I've been volunteering tons and i love it. I've been volunteering at an animal shelter as well as at my church. i've been apart of a the college age ministering. I'm teaching two of them English on the side and another girl i've just met also. I've been able to use English as a ministry.  I just found out about a ministry where you can help teach English to North Korean defectors on the wedding. I'm VERY excited about that and I'm hoping to begin that again here soon. I am also ministering to the children at school. More and more i've been getting hugs and many of them are coming up to me and connecting with me. I'm so blessed :) Also i'm wriring more and more. i've finished my prolog and the the first chapter of my book.

Tonight I was able to share my testimony again. This makes the third time i've been able to share my testimony publicly. I shared it at my church and I love it. Tonight i was incredibly worried because this church that i've settled at and is my home church here, it is wonderful. it feels like home. I was worried because my life hasnt been the best as many of you know. It has been hard. It has been sad at times but God has held it. Each time I've shared it, the message is slightly different and I believe that that is because of who God has listening. Tonight the verse was Isaiah 41:9-10 *go read it ;) yep right now!! it's a great one!* God is always there He is always holding me. God is gracious and loving. it was so wonderful!! I had one of my friends come up to me and tell me that while i was speaking it was like a wave of blessing came and fell on him. It blessed me through that. I am so happy that I am able to be grant them with that and that each of them blessed me with their acceptance and joy.

I am doing well very i hope that you all are doing just as good. I love you and I am praying for you constantly! I would love your prayers for my students, my co workers, the people i interact with, my book, my church and my heart. 

No comments: