Sunday, July 7, 2013

A Short Update

Hello My wonderful and amazing Friends and Family,

How are you all?? How has God been blessing you?*This letter is a how I've been doing letter. I'll share about what passage God's been challenging me about later this week I hope.**

I have been doing very well just extremely busy. I am still attending both churches, Yeadalm and Galilee. At Galilee I am helping lead worship and actually leading a bible study with new and old believers! There are usually about 12 people *Myself included* in the bible study and about 30 -45 at the English service. I am renewing my contract and will be staying on another year here in South Korea at Jung-ang Elementary. As some of you know, I work with two other foreigners at my school. When I came there were two teachers who had been teaching there for 2 years. One changed school at the start of her contract renewal and the other is leaving at the end of his month. *She felt like God was calling her to a new school and he is getting married yay!* The foreign gentleman was the unofficial head teacher over us foreigners in the office but with him leaving that title and responsibility will be falling upon me. I'm happy to be blessed with this chance to grow and to be honored with a promotion of sorts. Also, I am still trying to work on my novel when I have the time. Oh and I joined a boxing gym. As some of you know, I did Hapakido for a while but injured my knees and therefor was not able to do any kicking or what not. I had to stop hapakido and I have been looking for another way to work out that would be good with my body. My friends suggest this boxing gym. They teach you how to box and there are classes. There is also circlet training and weight lifting. You can come in any time from 2pm -12am Sun-Fri. The gym is right next to my work so I am able to go most every day. I really love and I'm happy to say that my life and my body are getting heather. I have begun to write a few of you and I would love to write more :) I am very old fashioned and therefore I love to write and receive letters. Mostly because they are not too expensive to send over seas and they let you know that someone cares and took the time to let you know. ^_^ I'll attach my address at the end.

How can i pray for you? I can always use prayers with my heart. This is an area which I have struggled with for a while ut God is always faithful and I wait upon Him. Also I have come to realization that I cannot come home until Jan 2015. This is a year longer then I had hoped but we all have to do what we must. Because of this I am and I'm sure will continue to deal with homesickness. Please pray that God sustains me. I would also like to ask that you pray that God would fill me with His desires and passions and that He would give me direction and decrement.  But please let me know How i can pray for you.

I love all of you so dearly and Miss you so very much! I Pray for you often and I hope you are well. Drop me a line you can spare the time :D And remember that each day is a wonderful gift, don't ever do anything to regret it. I Love you!! Blessings!!
John 14:15
~Megan

Ps My Address
Jungang Elementary School
CGEC c/o Megan Jarrell 179
Oryong-Dong Dongnam-Gu, Chungchangnam-do
Cheonan-Si, South Korea 330-030

1 comment:

Karen_From_Kansas said...

Good to hear from you! Sounds like you are finding many ways to connect with God and others!