Friday, November 21, 2008

Ok I totally don't get it


Last night I was at this worship service that we call Recharge here on campus... it's student lead and all and basically amazing. Well, last night, and actually for a while now I've been dealing with some stuff not exactually sure what if that makes any sence... well I kinda know... I've really been sruggling with God, like jsut the idea of and knowing that He is in control and jsut understanding him and trying to grasp even the slightest concept of Him or His love and it's crazy and kinda actually REALLLY annoying becuase I can't grasp any of it and it sucks....because it's more than anything that I've ever wanted... I jsut want to understand to grasp all that He is any what is it is all about and Ugh ... idk i'm ready to give up... but I know that I won't because I'm stuborn...grrrrr

No comments: