Friday, January 23, 2009

Thump thump, thump thump...


I wrote this a while ago but ti's still true only I wish I could expeirence that closeness lol with a guy... I'm getting there with God hee hee"The most romantic thing is for a wife to fall asleep on her husbands' chest, so close to him, she is able to hear him breath, she is able to hear his heart."Personally I agree....But this got me thinking...I am single and not looking to get married any time soon...but I can still experience this is a way...sorta...I can strive to get Close enough to God that I can hear his breaths.... that i could hear his heart, and if I hear his heart then I can follow it....But getting that close to God will take time and patience and determination and a longing from my own heart....For even in the relationship between the wife and the husband there was a longing for closeness ...there was time spent together...there was patience....and there was a determination for that relationship to work.... even through all the bad times...that relationship just grew closer as they grew closer together, knowing that the other would not leave just because it was getting harder...This is how it is with God and us....He is the one that will never leave us no matter how hard the situation gets, he is the one that is actually carrying us... I just wanted to let you all know that I am also there for you no matter what...that I hope that you feel, as I do, that our friendship is stronger than the hard times that may come and that we are going to stick together no matter what Satan decides to throw at us...that with God we can do anything... So as a little kid puts his head to his dad's chest to hear his heart, let us listen to the heart of our Lord and Heavenly Father and follow after him whole heartedly!!

No comments: