Friday, December 2, 2011

God is Moving :D

Hey all :D
Guess what?! My FBI background check has FINALLY come it :D It has taken 4 long months but its here :D I'm going up to Denver on Tuesday to get everything authorized internationally and then I am going to send it all off rushed to Korea and then once i get my Visa number I'm going to contact the Korean consolate here in the states and then i'll be off :D I cannot believe that it's coming so soon it's rediculous and so exciting and terrifying at the same time :P but I am so blessed!! i am still working at Bath and Body, Chick Fil A and sitting with the little old lady and taking Korean on Saturdays :) I am so blessed and greatly encouaged by who God is and what He is doing in my life ^_^ If you need anything or have any prayers Please let me know.  


Also! If anyone is intrested in supporting me be it finically or prayers let me know and I'll let you know how ^_^ thank you all for all that you are doing I greatly enjoy and respect and I am greatly thankful for all of you!



Megan Jarrell
4216 Sandberg Drive
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80911

No comments: