Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How Amazing is Our God?!

God is so amazing, so AMAZINGLY AMAZING!!! I have been getting ready for Korea and I have been well under attack. It seams like satan is trying to take every chance to knock me down. I have been fighting as best as i can but it felt as though i am not doing it*whatever it is* right. It felt as though there were so many reasons why i could not and would not be the right one for Korea or would ever get to Korea. again all lies from satan.

Tonight i was blessed with the chance to be prayed over and soaked in the presence of Christ. tonight I had words of truth spoken to me and more then that, God showed me tonight how much I am loved and taken care of and how much HE is guarding and guiding me. God showed me tonight that I have such amazing value and worth and support from so many and God has showered me with such love and hope and peace!!


Also I got my visa number yesterday and will be getting my plane ticket tomorrow!!! or soon :D I have contacted the Korean consulate and I am more then on my way :D

Thank you God for amazing people. and thankyou Amazing peoeple for showing me God

I am a bubble! Floating along in God's hands along His plan, trusting in who He is creating me to be and where He is taking me to!

No comments: