Wednesday, December 7, 2011

My God is Bigger ^_^

So I went up to Denver Yesterday to get some stuff authorized internationally Authorized and well I found out that though i had asked the FBI to do that...they didn't and up in Denver they are not allowed to do it anymore :( Soooo i was kinda at a loss and really hopeless on the hour drive home because it felt like this was the end. But u know what?! God is bigger then Paper work :D and time :D and dare I say it THE GOVERNMENT!! God has told me i will go and though i've been told it can take 2-4 WEEKS to get the authorization back I'm going to send it in today, after work and get this thing going :D I trust my God. I asked God this morning why he allowed this to happen...and this is what I got

" For faith, trust, MY timing, Honoring and leaning on me, Megan you cannot and should never to it alone. I am the one who is holding you, I am the one who is guiding and guarding you, I am the one who is providing and protecting you! Stop trying to do it on your own and without me. You will fail without me!! So RELAX and trust me. Trust that I am in control, Trusth that I am movine and working, because I AM! Trust that you will go."

I think i really needed that today :D found this pic online loved it! Jesus is bigger then paperwork :D Thanks for prayers and support all I am so blessed to have you all here and backing me :D

Megan Jarrell
4216 Sandberg Drive
Colorado Springs, Colorado 80911


No comments: