Sunday, December 18, 2011

God is so Good and Moving!

Here's a bit of an update.


Sorry it's been a while but here's whats been going on...as some of you may know i've been having issues with paperwork haha I got my Fbi background check after like 4 months of not having it and though i asked them to internationally authorize it, they didnt. I took it up to Denver but they told me that they cannot aurthoize it there but that it has to be authorized in Washington DC. *ugh...and yes i cried* that was the 6th of this month. I asked the ladies what i should do but they told me that i would have to figure out how to get it to Washington and then i could have to have someone to walk it in but it would cost about 100+ to get someone to take it in for me and that it would take about 2-4 weeks...which i dont have that kind of money to spend or the time to be honest. SO i FedEx-ed it to Washington that next day the 7th which was a Thursday. And so I waited. . . . . then the following Wednesday i was rushing from work to church and got my Bible which was by my laptop and there sitting on my laptop, was a FedEx envelope!!! God did what was seen as impossible in the eyes of man and our government....He got my paperwork authorized in less then a week!!!! with two days of travel so in FOUD DAYS!!! How amazing!!! Ah!! And so I sent it off to Korea this last Friday the 16th and it's already there, recieved and being processed!!! YAY!!!


So what's next?


1. Get Visa # from KOrea
2. Do Korean Consulate interview *Please pray that i don't have to go to San Francisco to do it but that i can do it over skype or the phone*
3. Get Ticket
4. GO TO KOREA!!! YAY!!!


as of yesterday it's either a month or a month and a week till Korea :Dthe countdown has started :D

No comments: